Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Card for Spyder's House Mouse Challenge

So here's what I did with the digi image that was on my desk yesterday. I really enjoyed coloring this image. I used markers, colored pencils, chalk inks and perfect pearl powders. In person, you can see that the mushroom top and the little mouse have a pearly glow. I had a lot of fun making this card and I think it's just perfect for my friend's little daughter. I haven't seen her in a while and since she's reading now, I think she'll enjoy getting a card in the mail.

This card is also for Spyder's House Mouse Challenge, if you want to get in on it, go over to her blog:
http://spyder-spyderscorner.blogspot.com/2010/08/spyders-house-mouse-challenge.html  

Have a great rest of the week!

2 comments:

  1. lovely piece!

    Also enjoy your new found love for jello! LOL BTW, stuff the boxes with plastic bags or shredded paper to give it more stability:) If you tire of jello, try the boxes of on the go drink mixes. I love the Ocean Spray sugar free White Cran-Peach for a change of pace from Crystal Light. Boxes are useful no matter how you look at it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Karla you've done a fabulous job with my Mouse House digi, thank you sooo much for joining in with my Not Mushroom For A Mouse,House challenge!!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!