Quick and simple

Yay! I found some time to craft!
Here's a quick layout I made for the paper varitey's challenge. "The sky's the limit" was the theme! I couldn't resist using my new birdie papers from DCWV's amber autumn value stack. It has really beautiful designs! 

Here's my entry:
It's a photo of my husand and I at the top of Echo mountain after having hiked for about 3.5 hours! We were tired but we made it to the top! ...and back (another 3.5 hours!)
The photo looks a bit darker in this picture for some reason! It looks much better in real life. The journaling is all over the page, I had so much to say about this wonderful place.

Comments

  1. The frame is so pretty on this layout! Love the fall colors. Good luck and thanks for playing at the Paper Variety~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout...gotta get back to doing those!
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree with you!!! These papers are beautiful! So happy, that The Paper Variety inspired you to use them, and complement it so well with the photo!! Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo pretty! Love it! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Variety! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!
    The branch and cute birds go perfect with your picture and its story behind.
    Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great page! I love how much journaling you did. Thanks for playing along with us at TPV!
    - April

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!