Very productive end of the week!

So here's what I've been up to lately. My last final was on Wednesday night. So Thursday after work, I ran to my craft room and got my beading box. All quarter I've been thinking of making a necklace with these pendants I bought at Michael's a while ago. The little birds are beads I got in the Maya Road warehouse sale box. It was torture to have so many goodies and not have any time to craft.
I made the round pendant into a detachable ring. I thought I was on to something, so I researched and it turns out it's not a new idea! LOL!
In other news....
One of my professors is going on sabbatical for a year, so I wanted to thank him and wish him good luck. In case I finish before he comes back. I'm not very good at making anything manly. I love pink and flowers and ribbons and bling! But I think this turned out pretty good. The Tattered Time stack by DCWV made it so easy to make a manly card. I also think I'm going to use it for travel pages. Love it!
Everything is from the stack. The ticket and the clock pieces were
fuzzy cut from the papers. the big clock piece
is on foam squares to give it some dimension.

The inside. I had to cover up the message.
The gear was fuzzy cut  from one of the papers
So glad to be back in my craftroom!

Oh, I got some more stash to add to my candy, I'll show you real soon! I'm so excited!

Alright, off to visit some blogs! :)

Comments

  1. Your necklace is rockin! How creative. I have those little birds and they are still sitting in the tin! LOVE your card that you made for your professor. Such a great "guy" card!! You really did such an awesome job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know, I don't actuallyknow which piece I like more. The super necklace or the brilliant card...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool what you did with the beads and the card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, the necklace is soooo gorgeous! I absolutely love it! You did such a fabulous job! And I just love the card, too. Every time I go to my local Joann, the Tattered Time stack is sold out. TFS!!

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!