Totally inspired!

Hello! 
Is everyone happy that the weekend is almost here?! 
I wanted to share a couple things with you all. 
First I just found out about this free workshop with Big Picture Classes called the Big Idea Festival
You get a word of the day to inspire you and a video with a message from the instructor of the day. It goes on for 12 days and you can register any time in between. You end up with a mini album of 12 inspirational words.  Oh yea, if you upload what you make to their gallery you get a chance at winning a prize! 
Check it out! I made this is for day one. My second all digital project!

I made it with My Memories Suite digital scrapbooking software. I'm giving one away, Check it out! Those hexagons are made with background papers included in the software. This is getting addictive! I love that there's stitching and all kinds of great embellishments that make something digital look so hand made! The hexagons were easy because you can copy and paste the shape and change the paper later. The stitching in between the hexagons was a little tedious but I do tedious stuff with regular scrapbooking all the time! I'll post the card I've been working on soon. You'll see what I mean! 

Of course, for the big picture classes you can do paper or digital projects. They give you templates that work for both formats. 

Oh, I was inspired to use hexagons because of this post on Moxie Fab World


I hope you've found something you like here! 


p.s
Check out my giveaway! You don't want to miss out on this software!  

Comments

  1. Karla, Thanks for the blog visit and lovely comments at the Big Idea Festival! I look forward to reading more of your posts, I love what you got going on over here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop