Winners!

Hello!
What a weekend! I went to Vegas for the weekend to celebrate my friend's birthday. We had a blast and even managed a visit to Death Valley on the way back. It was super HoT and I don't know how we managed in Death Valley. But we made it and we're back! We did the zip line on Fremont street and it was pretty cool. I start school again next week and it was a great way to celebrate the end of summer ;)
I have to find the pictures for you guys and I will post them soon.

Now for the winners of my rose ribbon candy:
I gave everyone a number and used random.org to get 3 numbers.
You all were pretty lucky because there weren't too many entries, everyone had a good chance.
So congratulations to:
My PhotoDenise at Lala's World
My PhotoKelly at Uniquely Me Imperfections and All
My Photo Pendra at Pendra's Place

Congratulations Ladies! Please email me your address at madebykarla@gmail.com and I'll get your candies out to you :)

Thanks to all of you who entered my giveaway!

Comments

  1. Lucky is right! Thank you so much for having such a cool giveaway Karla!!! The ribbon is so gorgeous :) Death Valley is darn hot. I always make sure I'm carrying a lot of water when I drive through it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo Hoo... I was just telling the husband I had a GREAT Candy Giveaway I had to come check on... I really wanted to win it and Whoo Hoo... I DID! Thanks Karla, I will email you my addy right now... can't believe it!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.s. I bought your etsy items-maybe you can ship together Kelly thru hubby's acct.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop