Cannons, cannons and more cannons!

This is a work in progress. My creative juices have been running low the past couple days but I managed to start on this page. I still need journaling and few more embellies and details. But it's sitting on my desk waiting for me to get to it. I figured it would be fun to post this and then the finished version later. 


The stamps are Stamper's Best (camera and frames) and Crafter's Companion (compass and quote) 
The papers are the new For the Record collection by Echo Park.  


Here's the finished page: 
I think the writing adds a lot without adding anymore embellishment. 
It was fun to compare the two. Journaling definitely makes a big difference!


Thanks for visiting. Hope your creative juices are flowing! 



Comments

  1. Love it Karla!! You used all those stamps in such a great way! Thanks for entering the Crafter's Companion USA Challenge blog challenge this month!! Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Great use of the CC stamp! Thanks for playing along with us at the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafter's Companion Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout. Thank you for joining us at Crafter's Companion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO! What a creative way to use your stamps! Thanks for playing along with us at the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your LO with us at Crafter's Companion.

    Great use of the stamps.

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop