I'm a stack-a-holic!!!

I'm so addicted to the monthly challenges at the DCWV blog. I love the sketches Erin chooses.
This is my take on the sketch this month: 


Yes, I just had to touch the water! I've been known to be clumsy, so the hubby was worried! lol

Papers: DCWV Sweet Bloom, Ribbon: making memories
Flair: American Crafts, Date stamp: AC Dear Lizzy,
gray alphas OA Mini Market, black thickers: Bliss
Mine doesn't look too much like the sketch but here's what I took from it: 
Flags on 2 rectangles: I loved the flags sticking out the 2 smaller pictures, but I didn't have small pictures that would work for this, so I thought I could use them as journaling cards. 
3 Pictures: mine were all 4x6 :) 
Ribbons with V ends: Mine are horizontal
Title: The way the title curves on the sketch and the title I had in mind for these pictures is such a great match! and it was just a happy coincidence :) 
RicRac: Mine is half under the photos so it looks like a scallop border, but it really is ric-rac
Strips of different widths: Mine are vertical 


They also have a card sketch...I might get brave and give that a try this month. 
Let me know if you join in. I'd love to see what you make! 

Get inspired!
Check out what some of my stack-a-holic teammates have been up to: 
Britt has a cute notebook on her blog.
Look what Amanda made with chalkboard paper.
Check out this Batty post on Dayna's blog
Hilde made this cute boy layout
Look at Jan's card using the same paper as my layout.  
An absolutely fantastic mini on Sara's blog. 

Comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop