Monday, March 25, 2013

Loving Sunday Afternoon

...and this Polaroid stamp too :) 


This picture was originally a 4x6. Vesuvius was lost in the rest of the stuff around us. I had to cut it to frame what matters in the picture. To really frame it, I stamped a Polaroid frame from Unity on a paper from the chickadee stack and put it over the picture. The rest of the papers are the new Sunday Afternoon stack. I'm also excited about this new flair I bought at Joscie's. I found her browsing through scrapbooking blogs, so I'm spreading the word! :)
Don't mean to sound like a commercial but there's just too much good stuff lately. 


 

I'm entering this in the Unity Be Inspired Challenge using the color inspiration. I love these colors and Sunday afternoon just happens to use them :)) 

 

Hope you enjoyed your visit! 



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous lo with that amazing patterned paper, colorful hearts and fun snapshot frame. Perfect colors, I think. New follower of yours here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving all the paterns in this layout! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout Karla, and the face that you have rotated the sketch. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!