Love to play...

I love to play with paints, inks and all kinds of wet media. 

 

Here I used gesso, spray mist & Creative Medium (imagine crafts) 

I didn't want to do journaling using complete sentences. I knew 
these words would help me remember what I wanted to remember about this picture. 

 

You can see the dimension from the creative medium here in the raised dots.
I also used it as glue for the tiny letters and wood veneers. 

I used this as a stencil for the dots. 
It's a computer part that was trash but I saw as my husband was going to throw it away. 
I stopped him and asked if I could have it, he said yes and I got so happy, he thought I was weird! lol 
But hey, it makes a cute stencil!

Comments

  1. I love this artsy style page, from the adorable wood veneers to the gesso in the back! I think I would have stole the part too. I have been looking for a stencil like that for some time, awesome find :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop