I opened my DCWV DT box and...

...look what was inside!

 

Youtube link in case you can't see this on your mobile device: 

You can find the special materials (gray cover) at Michaels. 
The 6x6 stacks and the printed burlap in the black cover are at Hobby Lobby. 
Eek-a-Boo is at Joann. 
Have you gotten any of these yet? Let me know!


These boxes are not out yet, but you'll be able to find them at selected Joann stores and online in mid September. 

 


These are going to be so much fun! I can't wait to play! 

Feel free to leave me a link if you made any projects with these awesome products. 
I would love to see! :) 

Comments

  1. Oh those stacks look like so much fun. I picked up the printed burlap 6x6 at jo anns can't wait to play with it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop