Take me some place nice :)

Who's going to the movies this weekend?!

These movie tickets were prizes for my baby shower games. I didn't want to give them in the boring envelope they came in, so I made this. 

I love the colors and how happy these papers look.


These tickets are about 3x7, so I cut the paper 6.5x7.25 

I added a bit on each side so I would have small flaps to fold back and glue. 

I decided which side would be the front and punched the tab with a circle punch. I placed the punch less than half way into the paper to end up with the half circle tab.


 

I added some twine and cut this embellishment out of the stack. I attached it with foam dots to make it pop a bit. 

Now this looks like a prize! 

This is the DCWV Prism Play stack. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!