Thursday, November 27, 2014

Counting blessings


This thanksgiving we're grateful for this little girl. The journaling (on the tags behind the photo) talks about how hard it was for me to really enjoy a new baby. The lack of sleep was awful for me. But at the same time, I knew I had to enjoy those moments when she was tiny because she wouldn't always be that small. I kept telling myself 'it won't always be like this, she'll grow up too soon.' Before I knew it, I was really enjoying it. Even the late night feedings :-)


 Life is very different this fall but we're grateful for all the blessings we've been given, especially this little one.  What are you thankful for? 

I used the 6x6 vellum stack, premium papers, and a bit of the vintage collector embellishments to complete this LO. 


1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you!