Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Insta baby book

I used the Insta Photo Fun line to make this book for my husband to keep on his desk at work. I like that we can keep adding new photos because it's a ring binder, so the photos will  be up to date and we will see her grow up in the little book. 
It came together super quick too!


Here's how I decorated the cover. I was trying to make it cute but not super girly....not sure I succeeded lol 


Here they are at the hospital...


...and at home. He loves to be a goof ball with her.



They both sleep with their elbows up!


You Be Awesome too!!! Thanks for visiting! 



1 comment:

  1. Ohh you make wonderful layouts and albums, Karla, nice to find you here too!!
    Will be following your work at Bloglovin. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!