Are you a stack-a-holic?!

I am!!! and I've loved to play with the DCWV monthly challenges since the beginning.  


I've been wanting to scrap these pictures for a long time but I kept putting it off because I just wasn't inspired. When I'm not inspired, I don't do the photos justice. 


On one of our cruises, we visited Bruges, Belgium and it was a wonderful walk without a plan. We had some waffles and fries of course! We shared a coke with LOVE ;) 
We bought lots of chocolates, it was a delicious port of call. 


I feel like the LO captures the spirit of  our experience in Bruges. 

I used the  DCWVTravel Adventure stack &the  DCWV DIY mimi album stack. Embellishments are from the Pinkfresh studio embellishment kit. Freckled fawn and Heidi Swapp.

...and here's the sketch, courtesy of Pagemaps


Hope you'll join us this month! 

View blog post for supplies


Comments

  1. Oh my! Look at all that dimension and fun embellishments! Love it!
    I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment on my rose project. It really meant a lot to me! In fact, I did apply to the DCWV DT, but didn't get accepted. I knew I would regret it if I didn't at least apply. I guess God knew that I didn't need to create more business for myself right now, but it is something that I would LOVE to do someday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop