Rock the gift giving

There's a family member who is a musician and his birthday is coming up. 



All of us, kids, are going to pitch in to help him buy a certain instrument he's been wanting. 

It's really more of a sentimental gift. So he can have something from all of us. 

I made this little box as a way to present the cash we're going to collect for him. 

I went straight to the DCWV 5 pack special papers and mailer boxes which are both available at Joann stores.  I knew there was the guitar and star print in one of the packs. 

I used the DCWV guitar mirror stickers with the lightning bolts (also at J's).

The music notes are wood veneer which I inked silver and black. To finish it off, I added number washi tape around the edge of the box. 

...BUT...DCWV Mailer Boxes come in twos....
Here's what I did with the other one: 

This one was a gift for a friend. It had something delicious inside! 

  

I also used the DCWV premium 5 pack papers for this box along with DCWV pearls. 

Love how different these turned out and how easy it was to turn something simple into something special.

Comments

  1. The guitar box rocks! And I love the teal heart box - the color is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!