Super Sized Home Decor

Hello everyone! Today, I have a super sized project for you
I saw something similar for sale and I thought, 'I can make that!'



It's big, 24x36 in!
The dog is there so you can get an idea of the size. He was a better model than the baby because he stayed still longer :)


I really do Love California. I feel like we have the best of everything minus the earthquakes. I wouldn't miss that. This would be an easy project to make if you want to display your love for your state. 


I hand traced the shape of California on 2 pieces of the 16x20 paper and adhered it on to the burlap background using  Tombow Power Tabs (only took 5!).


Then I sketched the 'LOVE' letters and heart using a ruler because I didn't feel like using a machine. I used the map paper project roll for the letters. The way the heart came out is my favorite part. I adhered the letters using a tombow foam tape roll.


I hope this inspires you to get crafty with the new DCWV super sized materials out at Joann stores!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop