I Heart Crafting Banner


This month's Emma Jewell Crafts box was loaded with goodies about the love of crafting. 




There were a few really fun pieces like pom poms, sequins, clothespins, and a 'craft addict' pin. I turned these items into a place to hang my daughters drawings and crafty projects.  




I used twine and a yarn needle to thread  pom poms and sequins. Then, I clipped on the clothespins and used them to hang the big card that comes in the box as well as the pin and my daughter's recent drawings. She made a couple rainbows and cut them out. She loves crafting and color, just like me! 




Hope you make something fun with your Emma Jewell Crafts Box! Leave me a comment so I can see what you've made :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!