Christmas in July?

I made this card for the Christmas card challenge #31, I guess I was feeling christmasy! I was working on this late at night on the 4th. Around 11pm the power went out, so I got my flashlight and kept on going! I finally finished it this morning because I needed more light to do the stamping.
I really like this card, someone special is getting it when christmas comes around!

I used christmas stamps from Hampton Art and
colored them in with markers for a more distressed look.

Comments

  1. So pretty! Thanks for playing along with this weeks Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the patterned paper and red ghingam ribbon you used. Great take on this weeks sketch! So glad you joined us for this weeks Christmas card challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop