Finally getting crafty!

Hello,
I got a Maya Road warehouse sale box a little while ago. There was so much great stuff I have't played with yet. What intrigued me the most were these little clear acrylic key chains with summer shapes. I had no idea what I was going to do with them. So I asked the experts! I went to the Maya Road facebook page and asked them! Some of the ideas included using staz on inks, copics, and alcohol inks. The suggestion I liked the most was to put crystal laquer and put glitter on one side.

So I put dimensional magic on them and tried 3 different things: microbeads, glitter and flock
Here's how they turned out:
Front

Back
You can tell I like chocolate ice cream huh?

There's also a little beach bucket, not sure what to do with that one yet....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!