No sense in wastin' paper ;)

I had some of the Story Teller papers in my stash for a while. I finally got to using them. Since I like both sides of some of the papers, I used both sides! No wasted paper here!  :) These are on the same piece of paper and it makes me happy to use it all :) 
I covered the Studio Calico wood hearts with washi tape. The boy & girl notecard is from the Noted collection from Echo Park. I've had that in my stash for a while too. It was a challenge to use it, I loved it but couldn't think of a way to put it to good use. I finally found it a good home and it feels good!  


Here's the back side: 

Story Teller papers & border stickers
Bella Blvd. tapes. Studio Calico wood veneer cameras, hearts & arrows.
Bella Blvd alphabet in mustard and apricot. 
In this LO, the journaling pulls out form behind the picture on the bottom with that arrow tab. The pictures here are taken on the red steps in Times Square, NY. I tried to mimic the steps with the red tape on the bottom ;) 

Haha! Have you ever felt like throwing out the rules? I did the other day...and this LO happened:
Everyday Eclectic by Echo Park
Bella Blvd. tapes & Studio Calico Wood veneer cameras.
Jenni Bowlin fountain pen ink
It's like loud on loud here! haha! 
This one doesn't waste paper either. It's behind the grad LO from my previous post ;) 
One of the tickets is in a glassine envelope under the pic. It can be pulled out with the tab by the '15' 
You can see a shiny piece of the envelope peeking out. 

That's it for me tonight! Get ready for a DCWV LO on Sunday :) 
It's a preview of the Halloween stacks coming out this fall at Joanne's. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop