Saturday, May 4, 2013

National Scrapbooking Day- The Results



  

 

I made these 4 LO's to participate in a few challenges on Big Picture Classes and Shimelle's Blog. 
I started a little before 10am this morning.
I broadcasted live using Ustream but the chat didn't work the entire day. It said it was having trouble connecting to the server :( 
We took a 2 hour lunch break and went to West Hollywood for some amazing Argentinian Empanadas.
Delicious! 
I got to scrapbook again for a few hours and now off to bed! 

National Scrapbooking Day should become a week long celebration! 
National Scrapbooking week...Sounds nice, right?


3 comments:

  1. beautiful layout Karla. love those bg papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layouts! I definitely think it should be a week long, especially because I didn't have any chance at all to scrap over the weekend!a

    ReplyDelete
  3. This are fantastic layouts!! I'm glad you got to enjoy some scrapping on NSD!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!