National Scrapbooking Day- The Results



  

 

I made these 4 LO's to participate in a few challenges on Big Picture Classes and Shimelle's Blog. 
I started a little before 10am this morning.
I broadcasted live using Ustream but the chat didn't work the entire day. It said it was having trouble connecting to the server :( 
We took a 2 hour lunch break and went to West Hollywood for some amazing Argentinian Empanadas.
Delicious! 
I got to scrapbook again for a few hours and now off to bed! 

National Scrapbooking Day should become a week long celebration! 
National Scrapbooking week...Sounds nice, right?


Comments

  1. beautiful layout Karla. love those bg papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layouts! I definitely think it should be a week long, especially because I didn't have any chance at all to scrap over the weekend!a

    ReplyDelete
  3. This are fantastic layouts!! I'm glad you got to enjoy some scrapping on NSD!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop