You should have come from Britt's blog: http://pinkpapercrowns.blogspot.com
Thanks for making it this far!
On to the project...
I might have a LO or 2 about Christmas....Why? I just never get around to making more of them! The Holidays are usually too crazy and then I get into doing LOs of just ever day stuff or travel pics... and the holidays just get forgotten.
This year, I'm ready! I'll have the album pre-made, I just have to stick on the pictures and add some journaling!
I used this 8x8 tabbed acrylic album from Clearscraps to create a Christmas mini that is ready to go.
The papers are Christmas Memories with a little bit of the Christmas and winter Diecut stack, the Christmas basics 6x6 & the Burlap stack.
I love clear albums because I like to see the layers through the clear pages.
I folded the 12x12 papers in half and cut them to create pockets for journaling and more photos.
- Use sheer washi to hold double sided paper (christmas basics, christmas and winter die cut) on a clear album when you want both sides of the paper to show without using adhesive which is visible on an acrylic album like this one.
- Make pockets for more photo and journaling space in your album.
- Add ribbon/burlap tabs on your tags and picture mats for easier handling.
- Use sheer washi to decorate the album tabs.
- Ribbon (instead of metal rings) softens the look of your album.
Hope you enjoyed your visit, now make sure to visit the Clear Scraps blog
There will be prizes from Clear Scraps and DCWV so make sure you leave a comment on each blog you visit ;)
Here's the blog list for today in case you get lost along the way:
Emily Lanham: http://createserendipity.blogspot.com
Rachel Kleinman: http://www.rwkrafts.com/
Hilde Janbroers-stolk: http://hildejanbroers.blogspot.com
Karen Hanson: http://scrappycanuck.wordpress.com/
Britt Bass: http://pinkpapercrowns.blogspot.com
Karla Der: http://madebykarla10.blogspot.com
Clear Scraps: http://clearscraps.typepad.com/