That's a lot of hobbies...

I had been thinking about scrapbooking my hobbies for a while. It was such a nice coincidence that the Paperclipping Roundtable had an episode about this very topic around the same time. It just confirmed for me the importance of documenting more about myself. 



Two page LOs are NOT my thing! But this page of art in the Quince Blossom stack just went so well with my LO. Creating really does make me happy. I'll display these pages together in my album, this is my new easy way to make 2 page LOs. I think these artsy pages in the recent DCWV stacks could even be used as a big title and the companion page wouldn't need one. 

 

Quince Blossom should be at Hobby Lobby soon. 
Have you seen it yet? Let me know! 

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop