Saturday, August 23, 2014

#SoBeautiful

Do you use hashtags?
 I don't use them at all in social media. 
I got this ephemera pack from My Mind's Eye Market Street and there were some hashtag phrases in there.
I thought I would never use them.


Then I thought about how representative hasthags are for our society right now.
I decided it would be great to use them on LO's I do about my daughter.
This one is from her 3D ultrasound. Can't wait to see what she really looks like! 
  
I also got the idea to make her a page of current events for 2014. Someday, she can read about what the world was like the year she was born.  

I used Crate Paper's Notes and Things and the hashtag from MME Market Street. 

I'm playing along with the monthly sketch challenge at My Scraps and More. 

8 comments:

  1. Awesome page! Thanks for joing us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty page! Thanks for playing along at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe so sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww!! What a sweet moment to document :) Love ultrasound photos! Great page...so glad you joined us at My Scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never use hashtags either but they look good on scrappy pages :) Your page is precious! Thank you for sharing your page with us at MSAM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhhh such a sweet page!!! LOVE this!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with My Scraps&More!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!