Saturday, August 9, 2014

Two for One

I had so much fun layering and clustering on this LO on such a busy background paper. I really liked the way the paper looked with the pictures but knew the embellishment part would be challenging. 
I'm happy with the results and glad that I didn't give up on the (self-imposed) challenge. 

 



I really liked the layout of this page, so I thought I would use it again in a similar way...

 

Turned out kind of like a mirror image. 




I was inspired to use single sentences as my journaling from 'Grammar Free Journaling' which is the class I'm taking over at Big Picture Classes. 


I used My Mind's Eye Market Street Ashbury Heights
and the ampersand paper is Crate Paper Notes and Things. 







1 comment:

  1. Great pages, that muted red and gold color combo is fab. You are rocking the gold on the second page as well.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!