Meeting Santa Paws

Oh my goodness! I thought I had published this! Haha! Well...here ya go!

Hey Stack-a-holics! I'm here with my LO for the June DCWV stack-a-holic challenge.I thought I wasn't gonna make it this month. I thought I was going to miss the deadline to enter my layout as part of the inspiration this month. But I made it and I'm so happy with it! I've been wanting to scrap some of the beautiful Christmas photos we took this year. 

Here's baby meeting Santa Paws. My husband thought the mall santa was too germy, so our dog Jacob was Santa Paws. 


I used the Winter in the woods stack for the background and the rest of the papers are from the Jolly Whimsy stack. 



I cut some embellishments from the Jolly Whimsy stack and the rest are Freckled Fawn embellishments I got in their mother's day sale. I finished it off with some DCWV pearls.

 

Here's the sketch this month (courtesy of Pagemaps): 


Hope you get a chance to play with us!

Comments

  1. That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet page - I really like the darling embellishments and compact title too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop