A FANtastic Layout


Hello! It's been a while, huh?!  I’ve been having so much fun with the new stacks out at Joann Stores.
This time, I’ve mixed the Jet Black and Marquee stacks. The Jet Black stack surprised me! I colored it with colored pencils and then experimented with watercolors. I liked the watercolors so much, I decided to use it as a background. 


Gosh, I’ve been bombarding you all with Doctor Who themed stuff, but um…here’s another one!
I incorporated the watercolors into the layout by choosing embellishments in yellow and just a few splashes of pink watercolor. 


By 6 months, baby clapped and looked at the TV when she heard the Doctor Who theme song.Got her started early! lol 

The Marquee stack has the perfect shade of TARDIS blue mixed with some pretty purples, creams, whites and blues. And the Jet Black stack? You can use that with anything! Color me impressed!!!

Have a FANTASTIC day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!