Hello Sweetie!

Hello! I can't believe it's already September! 
that means my baby turns 1 this month. oh my God where did the time go?


so I'm using the pink foil stationery and the silver and white box of cards to create birthday invites. I use the front of the silver foil stationery but had to back it up onto silver and white card because the stamp I wanted to use on the inside was longer than the pink foil card.


I cut the greeting out of black DCWV cardstock using my scan N cut. then I ran it through the Xyron sticker maker.

I cut the one out of DCWV shimmer cardstock and backed it with DCWV silver glitter paper.
Hope I've inspired you to play with your crafty supplies today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!