What I've been up to

Can't believe we're 10 days into the new year already! is time flying by for you too?

 I just started school again last week,  so I thought I would show you some stuff I made before it started.

Here we go! (it's long but with lots of pictures!)

I made these cards for my husband a few weeks ago, but I couldn't show you before his birthday, just in case ;)

Love how this one turned out!















I tried to keep it simple in this one...



I did some masking with pearl shimmer mist in the background but you can't see it here :(

I'm entering this in The Paper Variety's challenge this week, their theme is 'snowflakes.'








 
At the beginning of this month, I also opened a shop on etsy! I've been putting it off for so long, but I wanted to do it for a long time. I started my shop with some pins, but I'll add lots of other stuff eventually :)






There's a couple more designs in the shop :)

And last but not least, this is my empathy monster for my art heart and healing class...still in progress, we're getting there... still need the legs and the stuffing.

Thanks for looking, hope you enjoyed the pictures!

Comments

  1. Oh how beautiful :D I think that's offically my favorite snowflake! thank you so very much for playing with us at TPV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your snowflake card is stunning!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  3. that snowflake is to die for! Thanks for playing along with us at TPV! also, lovin' those pins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous snowflake card! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Variety! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your snowflake card is just beautiful! I bet the masking makes it even more so! Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Paper Variety! BTW, your pins are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your projects are all wonderful! I especially love the snowflake card - that big dimensional snowflake is gorgeous!! Thank you for playing at The Paper Variety! Please come back next week too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on opening your own shop! Love those pins! I'm so glad that you're participating in Art Journal Every Day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop