Monday, April 11, 2011

Project Scrap Our Stash Progress Update

Project Scrap Our Stash over at Lala's world encourages crafters to use their stash and reduce their spending at the stores :) Perfect!

These past few month have been crazy busy. I think it's helping me stay out of the stores and use my stash. I have made so many layouts during my down times but I don't want to bore you with all of them so instead, here's 2 of my favorites. I consider these the most interesting because I went out of my comfort zone with the sketches and the colors.

I've gone shopping a few times and I got some cute stamps for like 97 cents on clearance at Joann's... too good to pass up! Besides that, my monthly spending used to be around $200 just on scrapbooking supplies! Unbelievable, right? So, next month I'm gonna do some accounting and figure out just how much I'm saving! The great thing is that I don't feel deprived of anything. I have plenty of stash! Just gotta use it up! One thing I have in mind to buy is one {or two}  ;) of the new DCWV stacks that are coming out this month. Not like I need them, but I know I'll use them....ok, ok, I think I do need them. Who am I kidding? LOL.
Hope you all did well too, and if not, there's always next month!



1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous girl! Need the DCWV stack, hmm? Like right after water and food? LMAO at ya ;) I bought one this month but I used a gc so it doesn't count. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!