Saturday, March 24, 2012

Candy Winners!!!

Today is the day! Finals are over and I can celebrate! 
So, I'm drawing the winners of my candy ;) 

Let's see who Mr. Random.org chooses.... 

Candy #1
Mr. Random says...15 
That's you Jen! 
From Scrap à la Jen!
http://scrapalajen.blogspot.com/


Candy #2

Mr. Random says....2 
That's you Terri! 


Congratulations Ladies! 

Please email me at madebykarla@gmail.com 
*I will draw another winner if I don't get a response from you girls by Friday 3/30/12

6 comments:

  1. congrats you lucky ladies you. And thanks Karla for the chance
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the lucky winners and thanks for the chance hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I just saw I won, thanks so much. I'll email you right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am paper scrapping, so I expect to see some sewing out of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners - hope you enjoy your candy and make loots of lovely goodies with it.
    Karla - the markers on my candy are for colouring your silver/gold peel offs to make them different colours.
    Hugs, Neet x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the lucky winners and thanks Karla for the chance!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!