Green X3!!!

Check out my entry for the Crafter's Companion USA March "Going Green" Challenge:


This is green times 3! 
1. It's recycled. I make my own magazine holders out of empty cereal boxes.
I use them to store my stamps also :) 

2. This magazine holder is also covered with some brown paper that I saved from the packaging on one of my online orders. 

3. And of course, the greenery of the "Ivy" stamp from CC. 

It's a paint fusion stamp. I stamped it in brown and painted it with acrylic paints. 
I only did one side of it because I want to practice more before I do the rest of it. 
The paint fusion stamps are pretty neat because they come with a reusable practice sheet. 
I used some gold highlights just for fun :) 

In order to stamp and paint on the holder, I filled it up with magazines 
and a hardcover book.
I really enjoyed this challenge because I think it's important to reuse & recycle...
and I was looking forward to reusing and making an altered project ;) 

Thanks for looking! Remember to enter my giveaway! 
Link is on my sidebar -------> 

Comments

  1. Awesome project Karla! I love that it is green times 3! Those Sheena Douglas paint fusion stamps are just so versatile and perfect for the Going Green challenge at Crafter's Companion. I love the bits of gold you used to add some sparkle. Thanks for joining in the challenge this month. Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, love, love it! Great use of a cereal box, I'm going to have to lift that idea for a box to keep hubby's hunting and gun mags organized. They can get a little out of control! Thanks for playing along at the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog, and congrats on being the Friday Fave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this project and was thrilled to see this at Crafters Companion challenge
    So glad you could share with us at
    Crafters Companion Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome idea!! Thanks!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totes thought of you while I was making that page. I knew you would comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop