For a Super Great Friend

Papers & embellies- Bella Blvd. 
Stamp- Crafter's Companion 
Colored with Prismacolors
I love how challenges inspire me to 
1- Use my stash and 
2- Get things done! 
Ok...so maybe housework doesn't get done, but cards and LO's are getting done! 
lol 
That counts right?! 
The color inspiration came from Crafter's Companion June Sunshine/Yellow Challenge
I love this CC stamp. I have 2 sisters and a 
some great friends that totally deserve a cute handmade card ;) 
I'm entering it in this month's CC challenge.


Comments

  1. Awesome card Karla!! I think this is a perfect stamp to use for sisters or friends. Thanks for joining our challenge this month at the Crafter's Companion USA Challenge Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop