June Stack-a-holic Challenge

The Colorful Life stack is one of my very favorite stacks. I also have the rub-ons and the chipboard. I just love color and paint. I also appreciate how the layering and background is all done! 

 

When we were in NY, we had to find this piece of the Berlin wall. It's in the courtyard of a little cafe somewhere off the main streets around 5th ave (if I remember correctly). Feel free to comment on its actual location if you know. It was just a quick stop for us. We took a few minutes to admire it and take lots of pictures. It was amazing to be there, looking at a piece of history. 
Hope you join the challenge at the DCWV blog :) 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!