A Happy Day

Remember my friend who is having a baby? 
Here we are taking pics at her baby shower. I helped out with the props and that was fun. 
It was even more fun getting to use them with her. We don't have too many pictures together, so I'm really happy to have these :) 

 

This is the Haute Pink stack. It has the prettiest colors and gold accents. I inked the wood veneer pieces with Tsukineko Galaxy Gold. I'm really loving the new DCWV bling...these are little hot pink hearts. The tab with the hearts contains the journaling ;)


Happy Friday!




Comments

  1. Thanks for the tip for Zots! I have never heard of them, and am looking for something better to use on my veneer other than running it through my Xyron sticker maker :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop