Happy New Year!

With the end of 2013, I got to thinking about all the craftiness I surround myself with the entire year. I thought I would show you my favorite products, projects and general crafty stuff. Since it's 2013, I'll give you the top 13 in no particular order.

My top 13 of 2013

1. Fox Wood Chips by Freckled Fawn. Don't own them, but love them!












2. The Adventures of Glitter Girl









3. DCWV's Vintage Collector stack












4. Coffee Mini Album









5. DCWV's Travel Adventure stack- Cause I love to travel













6. My Artisan Explorer Machine- Small but mighty!











7. Glitzy Glitter stack












8. This Card












9. This arrow die











10. Creative Medium










11. These Alphabet Stickers











12. DCWV's adhesive fabric stack-I even use it in my typewriter!



13. Stately Circles Dies












Can't wait to see what's next in 2014!
Best Wishes for the coming year!

Comments

  1. Happy New Year right back at you. Just dropping by from 2Ps, and I enjoyed your picks immensely. I'll be back to see more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!