That's a Wrap!

Hello! Today I want to share with you how I'm wrapping up gifts this Valentine's Day.

I'm using the DCWV Mailer boxes you can find at JoAnn. These are the 5x7 kraft boxes and they're perfect for making small gifts and treats extra special.








My husband gets the owl box:
























This is actually a DCWV Template. I used Faber Castell Design Memory Craft Whipped Spackle. I love that stuff! 



















If you try this, do small sections at a time. Don't try to do a long swipe with the palette knife like I did or it'll get a little messy. You can use this technique with any DCWV templates you already have. I finished up the owl with a burlap heart from the 5 pack premium papers at JoAnn as well as Heart adhesive mirrors and May Arts Ribbon. As you can see the owl itself is pretty versatile.

My friend gets a more feminine gift box: 


























I used a simple doily as the base. Then, I die cut more doilies using the Glitzy Glitter stack at JoAnn and spellbinders stately circles dies. I cut a heart out of the purple Dazzling Resin sheet as my final layer and finished it off with some May Arts twine. 

They're both getting delicious candy treats. What is your favorite thing to receive for Valentine's day?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop