November stack-a-holic challenge

Hello! 
Does anyone else think that October went by in a flash? I definitely do! 
But at least a new month gives us a new excuse to craft with the DCWV challenge :) 
I've been participating in these long before I was part of the design team. They're still my favorite monthly challenge :) 


Here's my take on this month's sketch:


This is my baby painting with watercolors at the LACMA. They have a great children's room there with many different media for painting. 


She's loved painting since she was tiny. She still does and now she also has her own set of stamps and washi tape because she kept 'borrowing' mine lol. 


So maybe she's not a brilliant artist...yet. But we really enjoy her work :) 

Here's the sketch from eternally inspired mama

Make sure you visit the DCWV blog for the rules and more inspiration from the team!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop