A card for Spyder's Didi Digi Challenge

This card is for a challenge over at spyder's corner. I got this cool digi after participating in her last challenge :) Thanks Lyn! The yellow roses are from my new stash that was on my desk on my last post, they're from Michaels. The scalloped circle is actually the packaging for some paper flowers I bought at Target years ago. I traced it and cut it out, nothing fancy there! The mouse is colored with the new markers that were on my desk wednesday too. I used the blender pen to fill in the mouse and the paper got all scratched up and linty, but I liked it because it made him look fuzzy. The background is colored with chalk inks and I inked all the edges brown. The ribbon on the edge actually works as a tie to keep the card closed.

Although I decided to make a thank you card, I think this mouse is so versatile and can be used with many sentiments. It occurs to me he or she? would make a very cute 'just for you' image on a card or even an 'I'm sorry' one...hope I never have to make one of those! I'm thinking it could even be used in a scrapbook page that has something to do with receiving flowers or a special occasion. Hope you join in on the challege here.



Comments

  1. Beautiful card, love the flowers!!! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Mousie looks so cute!! Lovely card Karla! Thank you sooo much for joining in with my Didi Digi Challenge over on Spyder's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute - clever that Spyder gal ain't she. I figure the mouse is a she with flowers. Turn them into balloons and it's a he - whatever suits at the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card... I love the image you used too. We'd like to invite you to join us at Papercraft Star to enter some of creations in our challenges! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/lets-celebrate-early-enter-our-2500.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop