2 Cool Things to Share

 I made this super easy cute accent for my mirror with glitter tape from DCWV home and the Fiskars double scallop punch. To make sure the design goes around the edges, I cut a single scallop, cut the straight edge off into a point and stuck it right in the corner. The design matches up perfectly :) I love to see this in my little corner of the office. Just brightens up the place! The mirror is a black magnetic mirror from the office section at Target.  



 I have this adorable little bowl of goodies on my counter right now...I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to use them, they are too cute! 

I got them from Tessa at Precocious Paper. Her stuff is BEAUTIFUL!


Comes packaged super pretty :) 


 Look at all the goodies :) 


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! 





Comments

  1. You know, if you DO use the adorable little things then you will have an excuse to buy more...

    ... just saying...

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop