Fun with Blue Moon Beads part 2

I spent Christmas Eve making myself some presents. I'm always making things for others and it was nice to take some time to make something for myself. Ok, so I still took some time to make something for my mom and sisters too. Hard habit to break ;) 

 

I've been a little obsessed with Paris and anything French since I was in high school. I took french in HS and Community college. I visited Paris and southern France a few years ago and I still love it and I'm planning to go back.




 I knew I wanted to make this fish necklace since I saw the pendant and chain.

 

 
So pretty even in the back :)

 

 This seahorse is for my mom. She loves anything ocean themed.


 
She's one of the most peaceful persons I know, always Zen. Hakuna Mattata is her motto. 


I'm planning to make one of these bird necklaces for each of my sisters, my mom and myself. Each one will be a little different, just like each one of us. I've got 2 down, 2 more to go!



Hope your Christmas was wonderful and that your new year will be too. 
I found most of these beautiful beads at DCWVdeals.com just in case you're wondering ;) 

Comments

  1. Wow, that necklace with the plane is lovely!! We didn't make it to the antique store, Hayden was too enarmoured by the woodcrafting store! Ha!

    Happy New Year to you too! I look forward to what new crafty delights we get ourselves into this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with an obsession with Gay Paree, I always find things with a Parisian flair to be evocative. Love the city myself and all the things that go with it.
    Yes, I will be at CHA - are you going? I am in Sylmar now. A bit tired from the flight especially as I was fully awake at 5 am today. Had a good sleep the night before - hoping it gets better before I head off on Friday for Anaheim.

    Hugs, xx Neet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop