Hello Beautiful!

I'm really loving DCWV's new Linen Closet stack. It's jut so gorgeous! you gotta see it in person. Anyway, I made this card with one of the cutouts. This one has some really fun sayings like "today has been cancelled, go back to bed" and "sometimes, I've believed as many as 6 impossible things before breakfast" (off the top of my head, not word for word). This is perfect for those of you who are tired of 'best day ever' sayings LOL. I heard you all on PRT! The episode I'm referring to was a while ago, can't remember the specific show, but the main point was that not every moment we scrap about is a 'best ever' moment. sometimes we  would like to document tough times and we don't have as many choices for product as we would like. 


I used a Pink Paislee butterfly from the warehouse sale box. 
Using up my stash! ;)
If this is not at your Jo-Ann's yet, it should be soon :) 

 

Oh yeah! Last day of work today! 
HELLO SUMMER!!!

Comments

  1. That card is gorgeous! I am definitely going to check out this stack, thanks for the enable :)

    Hope you have some fun plans for the summer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop