Hello 2018!

Hello and Happy New Year!
The end of 2017 was a busy time for sure, I hope we've all recovered by now :)
Let me catch you up on what's going on...

At the end of 2017, I discovered travelers notebooks when I got one in a freckled fawn warehouse sale box. I had no idea what to do with it, so I watched what a lot of people do in their notebooks. I found some people use it as a wallet and literally their entire life is there (that was kinda scary for me).  Some people use it as a planner or organizer type of thing. I'm NOT those people. All the organization stuff gives me a headache. But I did find that some people use it to scrapbook and do mini layout in theirs. Now, that's something I could see myself doing.

This has worked out perfectly! There are many little moments I wanted to document without making an entire 12x12 layout and I had been looking for something paper crafting related to do while watching TV on the couch. Well, I think I found the answer to both of these in my travelers notebook!



So in 2018 I will be adding flip through of my notebook to my YouTube channel.
I will continue doing 12x12 process videos and uploading them on Fridays (as life allows).
I have  also added videos that document my process with my traveler's notebook so far.
I'm not one to spend a lot on something I can make myself, so I figured out how to make myself  a pouch for supplies and an insert using different types of paper. I have a video where I show them to you :)

Here are my social media accounts so you can see all the things...

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/MadebyKarla
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/madebykarla/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MadeByKarla10/

See you back here soon! ♡♡♡



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!