Going to Mars! Scrapbook layout


Hello Fellow Glitter Enthusiasts!
I was so excited to receive my April kit. I combined it with some bits from the shop to create a scrapbook layout. 



I've been wanting to document our names going to Mars on the Insight mission last year but none of my supplies inspired me.
When I looked through my box, it just hit me and I went looking for our 'tickets.'
The April travel themed box plus the space themed supplies in the shop are the perfect combination for documenting this! 



I used a neutral 12x12 background and added one of the A4 papers on top of that.
To add some more dimension, I added foam dots behind some of the stickers.
I used my old fashioned scalloped edge scissors to create the border strips out of the rectangular sticker strips included in the kit. I like that these stickers can be punched and die cut to add more embellishments to your projects.
I finished off my layout with some sequins. Glue dots are my favorite for attaching small embellishments like these.



Don't forget to use DT2019 for 20%off your first kit when you become a subscriber and GLITTERKITTEN for 20%off a shop order.
Go here to check out what was in my first DT box: https://youtu.be/hjkKprm-lfY
Thanks for visiting! 
Karla

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!