Real girls use glue guns scrapbook layout


Hello!



This month's Emma Jewell Crafts box is full of colorful elements that are perfect for celebrating our crafting hobby. I created this layout using the paper, stickers, tape, journaling cards, sequins, and even the bag they came in! It was my first time using the adhesives in the box and I really liked them. Especially the liquid glue. It dries clear and adheres quickly.





The photos are of my daughter and her craft projects at school. She was so excited to use hot glue for the first time. Don't be alarmed, they have a special glove and the teachers help. In this layout, I'm celebrating her creations and her love of crafting. I used the holographic tape and the bag as a mat for my photos and I love the way these bright layers show case the photos. The contents of this box worked seamlessly with my current scrapbooking supply stash. That's always important to me because it allows me to use up my stash and make room for more goodies.




I finished off the layout with some sequins adhered with the liquid glue. They were the perfect finishing touch. Hope you're having a creative day :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Celebration Blog Candy! Enter Here!