THE White Space LO

I like to try different styles once in a while. It keeps me from getting in a creative rut. I wanted to give LOs with a lot of white space a try. You can see my attempt here. I didn't end up with much white space at the end afterall! lol 
So I tried again: 


My blog friend Sue recently posted a LO, which uses a lot of white space but still has lots of details. I used her LO as inspiration and I think this attempt at having white space in a LO is what I was looking for. You can find Sue's LO here.


 

These supplies are from my Pink Paislee warehouse sale box as well as chalkboard embossed stickers from WRMK and some WP pins I got in a sprinkles box :)  

Hope you're having a great week!



Comments

  1. I love this LO! I even love it more because you used white space your own way, by using patterned paper instead of white card stock. Now I am going to try YOUR version of white space with paper.

    PS I got the same Pink Paislee box :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop